The National Institute of Business Management with its legacy of more than four decades in the business of training and development and its vision of becoming the best management education institute in Sri Lanka offers you unmatched opportunities in business, computer, languages and design. The stability of being a government institute and the customer driven philosophy of the private sector, which we have adopted, means that well recognized qualifications at reasonable cost are being offered to the employed as well as to the school leaver in order to obtain the knowledge as well as the practical aspects needed for professional and personal development. Currently, NIBM operates as a statuary body under the Ministry of Science, Technology, Research, Skills Development & Vocational Training and Kandiyan Heritage.
Main Objectives :
- To provide Business Management Education and Training
- To provide Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
- To facilitate improvement of Productivity
These objectives are achieved through the following divisions established by the Institute
- The Productivity and Management Development Division
- The Management Information Systems Division