Foundation Course in
Database Management System
Become an expert in Database Management System
A database is an integrated collection of logically related records and files. Database Management System is software package that can use to create and maintain a database. Learn Database Management System is important because every software need a back end to store its data.
This program is offered as a blended learning method, a combination of in-class and online learning in one course. A student might attend in classes, and some lessons are online when the learner can study at home or office.
This course is for
Beginners who willing to learn Database Management System.
What you'll learn
- Understand Entity Relationship Diagram and Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram.
- Understand Schema Mapping.
- Understand Structured Query Language.
- Introduction to Database and Database Management System
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram
- Schema Mapping
- Set up Microsoft SQL Server
- Introduction to Structured Query Language
- Data Definition Language (Create, Alter, Drop, Truncate)
- Data Manipulation Language (Insert, Update, Delete, Select)
- Data Control Language (Grant, Revoke)
- SQL with Group by and Having conditions
Earn a Certificate
You'll need to complete theory exam and practical test.
Pass mark is 50 from all evaluations.
Those who are interested in learning Database Management System specially for the beginners.
Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Mr. K V Narangoda
MBA in MOT (Gold Medal) (University of Moratuwa)
BSc. In MIS (Hons) (National University of Ireland)
Tel : 0772569013
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org