Worldwide Terms & Conditions
This is a contract with NIBM worldwide.com wholly owned by National Institute of Business Management, Sri Lanka to access to the online materials through e-learning site. Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or using a module. By accessing the website which includes, visiting, registering, payments or accessing course materials, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement.
1. NIBM Worldwide reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
2. Students who fail to complete the module in the time available will not be eligible for the final certificate.
3. Access will be given to the online materials after the payment received for a fixed registration period, usually one year to access materials unless a different period is indicated on your receipt. After this period you may apply to have access extended provided a satisfactory reason is given. We reserve the right to refuse access after the initial period at our sole discretion.
4. Once you complete the payment, you will be given automatic access to the online materials for e-learning, no refund is available after you have accessed the e-learning portal.
5. Course fees include the training materials to a limited period, maximum of one year, and appropriately qualified course content. Each login is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
6. Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the client.
7. If a student cannot access the module online via www.nibmworldwide.com because student fails to meet the necessary system requirements at his end, then NIBMWorldwide will not take responsibility or give a refund to the student. It is the student's responsibility to test their system for any compatibility issues before signing the purchase agreement.
8. The training material is the property of NIBMWorldwide.
9. The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by Legal-Island other than for their training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
10. The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
11. Use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system in excess of the amount NIBMWorldwide received from students for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages arising from computer viruses.
12. Terms & Conditions are subject to change according to the ICT and Government regulations without prior notice.